Member organisations and respective contact points
European Movement Croatia, Dubravko Miholic
European Movement Germany, Janin Hartmann
European Movement Belgium, Hilde Van Laere
European Movement Serbia, Dina Rakin
European Movement France, Nathalie Lasnier
European Movement Portugal, Teresa Moura
European Movement Finland, Niko Niemisalo
European Confederation of Independent Trade Unions, Hendrik Meerkamp
European League of Economic Cooperation, Jerry Van Waterschoot
Young European Federalists, Léonie Martin
European Association for Local Democracy, Mattia Brazzale
European Association for the Education of Adults, Raffaela Kihrer
European Association of Institutes for Vocational Training, Horst Dreimann
European Student Network, Safi Sabuni
GESAC, Véronique Desbrosses
AEGEE, Réka Salamon
UNITEE, Ahmet Ulusoy
- Meeting on Skills and Youth with Ms Susan Bird from the Unit on VET, Apprenticeships and Adult Learning from the Directorate General for Employment. 26 October 2016. More.
- Meeting on the European Pact for Youth with Ms Julie Fionda, member of cabinet of Marianne Thyssen. 1 March 2016. More.
- Meeting with Mr Jorgen Gren, member of cabinet of Andrus Ansip. Theme: the modernisation of the Copyright framework, 22 February 2016. More.
- Meeting on the topic of the Digital Single Market Strategy with Ms Aura Salla, member of the cabinet of the European Commission’s Vice-President Jyrki Katainen, 14 September 2015. More.
Recent policy positions
- Jobs and Growth through the Digital Economic Model
- A fully-fledged Economic and Monetary Union: the only way forward
- EU Own Resources
Priority policy areas
Investing more in better education and jobs, especially for the youth
- Defending and promoting the European Social Model
- Promoting formal and non-formal, cross-border education schemes
- Monitoring the deepening and strengthening of the Economic and Monetary Union, and promoting the development of the EU’s own resources
- Promoting completion of the Single Market and full implementation of the Digital Agenda
- Fostering European industrial competitiveness and improving the business environment
Protecting the Environment and the Climate
- Contributing to the development of a coherent EU energy policy based on savings, efficiency and renewable sources, in co-operation with Eastern and Southern neighbours
- Contributing to the success of COP21 in delivering a binding global agreement
- Fostering the sustainability of agriculture and fisheries, and promoting food safety
Item that needs to be downloaded with this article.