Civil Society and Beyond: A Joint Dialogue on the European Path
On 25-26 February 2016 the European Movement International and European Movement in Serbia, in partnership with TACSO and the Serbian European Integration Office, jointly organised yet another Balkan civil society conference, “Civil Society and Beyond: A Joint Dialogue on the European Path”.
The conference, which brought together around 150 participants from civil society, European institutions and national authorities from the region, focused on three themes:
- Dialogue between civil society and public authorities in the accession process (including mechanisms for participation such as Convent and SECO);
- Regional cooperation between civil society;
- Civic dialogue between EU and (potential) candidate countries.
Let us recap on the two great days by checking the People to People TACSO Report and taking a look at:
- our Secretary General’s pre-Congress Article “How to Regain the Enlargement Momentum”;
- pictures on our Flickr;
- exciting Storify feed about the Congress;
- media mentioning us – see the press clippings below:
- Press Clippings #CSBeyond 29.02.2016
- Press Clippings #CSBeyond 27.02.2016 part 1
- Press Clippings #CSBeyond 26.02.2016 part 3
- Press Clippings #CSBeyond 26.02.2016 part 2
- Press Clippings #CSBeyond 26.02.2016 part 1
- Press Clippings #CSBeyond 25.02.2016 part 3
- Press Clippings #CSBeyond 25.02.2016 part 2
- Press Clippings #CSBeyond 25.02.2016 part 1
- our event notes.
Get back to the discussions on Twitter @EMInternational #CSbeyond #EurMove.
You might also want to see: