EM Croatia: 60 Years of the Rome Treaties- „Where are we now?“
A round table discussion about the Treaty of Rome celebrations will be organised on 23 March in Zagreb.
10:30 Welcoming Address
- Nataša Owens, Vice President of European Movement International and President of European Movement Croatia
- Max Brändle, Director of the Friedrich – Ebert Foundation in Zagreb
10:45 Keynote speakers
- Paul Vandoren, Former Head of EU Delagation in Republic of Croatia
- Zrinka Ujević, Assistant Minister of the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs (tbc)
- Joško Klisović, Member of Croatian Parliamentzastupnik u Hrvatskom saboru
- Moderator : Senada Šelo Šabić, Institute for Development and International Relations
Working languages: English, Croatian (with simultanous translation)
To register please write to firstname.lastname@example.org before 21.03.2017.