EMI adopts political resolutions
At its Federal Assembly, 28-29 November 2014, EMI member organisations came together to adopt several important resolutions on topics ranging from TTIP and Europe’s economic future to the European year of development and Enlargement. EMI resolutions include motions, position papers, and policy statements put forward by different member organisations that allow the EMI to speak and act on certain policy issues. All resolutions can be found below in their adopted versions.
– The European Union’s role in providing peace and security: challenges for the new EU team
– Position on the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership
– Resolution on the European Year of Development 2015
– Resolution on the European enlargement process and the reinvigoration of the Eastern Partnership
– Resolution on the transnationalisation of European democracy and the innovation of the European political system
– Resolution on Europe’s long-term economic future
– Resolution on relaunching the European project
– Resolution supporting the strategic vision for the Council of Europe
See also the associated Press Release.