Britain in the EU after the General Election
With only a few weeks to go before a general election that might define Britain’s future in the EU, the European Movement UK and the Konrad Adenauer Stiftung are holding a series of panel discussions around the UK to discuss what EU membership means at the local level and how local stakeholders view the debate around Britain’s future in the EU.
The Leeds panel will feature
- Laura Sandys MP, Chair of the European Movement
- Lucy Thornycroft, Yorkshire Regional Director of the CBI
- Hans Bloiemer, Director of the Konrad Adenauer Stiftung UK Office
- Professor Jeremy Clegg, Jean Monnet Professor of European Integration and International Business Management at Leeds University Business School
- Moderator: Neill Schofield, European Movement Yorkshire
The event will be followed by a reception. To register please e-mail Beatrix Bojtor at firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and organisation.