CIFE: Executive Training: Fragile states, weak institutions and governance
CIFE is proud to announce the launch of its Executive Training Fragile states, weak institutions and governance – Strategy and policy challenges to stem mass (e)migration, brain drain and capital flight!
Participants will be afforded the opportunity to address and discover the early warning signs of state collapse, assess the causes and consequences of institutional weakness as well as analyse the wide range of suitable policy responses, while participating in cross cultural debates led by seasoned professionals in the field.
- identifying early warning signals of failed states
- assessing the causes and consequences of institutional weakness
- analysing the range of suitable policy responses
- identifying sources of reliable data
- participating in challenging cross-cultural debates
Find more related information here.