EAEA: Project GOAL Closing Conference: Guidance and counselling for low-educated adults: from practice to policy
This two-day conference presents the findings of the GOAL project (Guidance and Orientation for Adult Learners), in which educational guidance services for low-educated adults have been implemented and evaluated in six European countries.
Join the event and get answers to questions such as:
How to develop a quality guidance service for low-educated adults? How to reach these adults? Which partnerships should guidance services develop and how? What are the implications of existing policy conditions on the development of guidance services? What recommendations can be made for future policy development?
Policy makers and practitioners across Europe can discover the lessons learnt from the GOAL project (Erasmus+ KA3 Policy Experimentation) and discuss the policy recommendations that emerged from the experimentation. The conference is of interest to policy makers, academics and practitioners active in the field of adult guidance.
17 January 2018 (full day)
• Adult Guidance in European policy perspective (speaker TBC)
• Presentation of the GOAL evaluation results (Institute of Education, London)
• Workshops (‘guidance services & quality’, ‘partnerships & networks’, ‘target groups’).
18 January 2018 (morning only)
• Keynote speakers (TBC)
• Panel discussion with policy makers, academics and practitioners.
• Closing by Marianne Thyssen, European Commissioner for Employment, Social Affairs, Skills and Labour Mobility
Registration and information
Registration will open soon. Pre-register here to reserve your place.
Participation is free of charge.