EEB: Economic Transition Working Group
The Economic Transition Working Group will meet on 23-24 March 2020, in Brussels.
The meeting will start on Monday 23 March at 11:00 and end on Tuesday 24 March at 17:00.
The topics that will be touched include:
- updates from members and discussion on potential opportunities during the EU presidencies in Croatia & Germany
- generate and discuss ideas, aims, collaborations for the upcoming postgrowth conference in the European Parliament
- critically reflect on the European Green Deal and discuss new opportunities
- reflect on 2019 as being the year of “youth for climate” and what it means for our work
- present our ideas around future projects focusing on work in the post-growth economy
To find out more about the event click here.