EM France: Lobbying – Good or bad for the European Institutions?
The European Movement France, the Society for Encouraging National Industry, and Synopia are organising a debate to unravel the truth about lobbying in Europe. The event will be held at Hôtel de l’Industrie (4 Place Saint Germain des Prés, 75006 Paris), on Thursday October 17 starting at 19:00.
– Antoine Colombani, Member of the cabinet of the First Vice-President Frans Timmerman
– Marie de Saint Chéron, Director of European and Multilateral Affairs at Safran
– Bertrand Deprez, Vice-President of European Affairs at Schneider Electric
– Sylvie Guillaume, Member of the European Parliament
– Jo Leinen, former Member of the European Parliament
For registration, please click here.