Investing in the Future of Europe | Budapest
The European Movement International and the European Investment Bank, held the last of four scheduled events in 2019 on Tuesday, 8 October 2019, entitled ‘Investing in the Future of Europe’. The event, held as a panel discussion, brought together different stakeholders (NGOs, business, trade unions, government etc.) and was the opportunity for participants from all walks of life to discuss their respective vision on how to best invest in the future of Europe.
Since 2017, this series of panel discussions has been held across the EU as well as in other neighbouring countries. Designed to discuss the benefits of EU integration and membership, this is also an opportunity to engage broader civil society to debate about the transformative power and direct benefits of the EU.
If you are interested in finding out about what the EIB is doing in your country, check the EIB country videos on Youtube.
– Petros Fassoulas, Secretary General | European Movement International
– Dr. Hakan Lucius, Head of Corporate Responsibility and Civil Society | European Investment Bank
– Gabor Bendik, Board Member | European Environmental Bureau, Clean Air Action Group
– Richard Bodrogi, Board Member | National Youth Council of Hungary
– Kornél Kisgergely, Executive Director, Finance Division | Hungarian Development Bank
– Kristyna Pelikanova, Civil Society Officer | European Investment Bank
– Róbert Zlati, Vice President, Railway Section | European Transport Workers’ Federation