Investing in the Future of Europe | Helsinki
The European Movement International and the European Investment Bank (EIB), in partnership with European Movement Finland, will organise the 10th event in the ‘Investing in the Future of Europe’ conference series, to be held in Helsinki, Finland on Wednesday 26 June 2019.
This panel discussion will gather different stakeholders (NGOs, business, trade unions, government etc.) and will be the opportunity for participants from all walks of life to discuss their respective vision on how to best invest in the future of Europe.
Since 2017, this series of panel discussions has been held across the EU as well as in other neighbouring countries. Designed to discuss the benefits of EU integration and membership, this is also an opportunity to engage broader civil society to debate about the transformative power and direct benefits of the EU.
Please note that this event will be held in English
– Petros Fassoulas, Secretary General | European Movement International
– Alexander Stubb, Vice-President | The European Investment Bank
– Pia Björkbacka, Adviser for International Affairs | Central Organisation of Finnish Trade Unions SAK
– Elisa Gebhart, Chairperson | The Finnish National Youth Council – Allianssi
– Elina Kamppi, Adviser for Legislation | Finance Finland FFI
– Jukka Luukkanen, Head of Helsinki Office | European Investment Bank
– Janica Ylikarjula, Chief Policy Adviser, EU and Trade Policy | Confederation of Finnish Industries
– Juha Jokela Programme Director, EU Research Programme | Finnish Institute of International Affairs
– MP. Jouni Ovaska, Chairperson | European Movement Finland
18:00- 19:30 Panel discussion
Followed by a reception
If you are interested in finding out about what the EIB is doing in your country, check the EIB country videos on Youtube.
Address : National Museum of Finland | Ateljee Hall, Mannerheimintie 34, Helsinki
Date : Wednesday, 26 June 2019
Time : 18:00-21:00
Please fill the form below to register