KCSF: “Advocacy for Change” Training
“Advocacy for Change” training over the course of two days aims to build on the skills participants needed to effectively implement the advocacy campaign.
Participants in this training will be closely acquainted with the systematic way of undertaking an advocacy campaign and techniques for positioning on certain issues, designing goals and objectives, identifying supporters / partners of the cause, doing research on the interested audience , develop and present influential messages, mobilize the necessary funds for action by carefully monitoring the steps of action.
At the end of this training the participants will:
• Announce the cycle and principles of advocacy.
• Announcement of different analysis models, identify advocacy problems and their relevance, and be able to transform these into advocacy issues.
• Identify relevant stakeholders and decide on other joint actions.
• Collectively summarize the theories of power, negotiating styles, phases and practices of advocacy meetings.
• Prepare their personal advocacy plan by applying the lessons learned during the training.
Find all related information here.