Reform or Repatriation? What does Cameron’s shopping list mean for the EU and Britain’s future in it?
On 30 June the European Movement International, Cicero Group, ACCA and Volkswagen Group organised an event to discuss Britain’s future in the EU.
Just days after Mr Cameron presented his shopping list to EU leaders, we gathered an expert panel to discuss the issues on it.
The panel discussion featured:
- Jo Leinen MEP (SPD, Germany), President, European Movement International;
- Kay Swinburne MEP (Conservative, UK);
- Sean McGuire, Brussels Director, Confederation of British Industry;
- Owen Tudor, Head of European Union and International Relations, Trade Union Congress;
- Helena Walsh, Executive Director, Cicero Group.
Interested in the event proceedings? Take a look at the REPORT.