Strategy/Job/Society for VET
The European Vocational Education and Training Association and the Italian consortium of regional ENAIP bodies are hosting an event entitled “Strategy/Job/Society for VET”.
Distinguished keynote speakers will debate on VET’s future trends within nowadays ever-changing society and labour market:
• Joao Santos, Deputy Head of Unit VET Vocational training, Apprenticeship & Adult Learning – D.G. Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion at European Commission;
• Conny Reuter, General Secretary of SOLIDAR – European network of Civil Society Organisations;
• Joachim James Calleja, General Director of CEDEFOP – European Centre for the Development of Vocational Training.
Moreover, the presidents of noteworthy VET associations at European level will contribute to the panel debate:
• Thiemo Fojkar – President of EVBB
• Santiago García Gutiérrez – President of EfVET (European Forum for Vocational Education & Training)
• Giorgio Sbrissa – President of EVTA
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org