The EU and Britain’s role in it
The European Movement UK and the Europe and the World Centre of the University of Liverpool are holding a panel debate to discuss the current state of the European Union and Britain’s role in it.
The event will also feature the inauguration of the European Movement’s Liverpool branch. The European Movement UK has branches and activists around the UK and it is stepping up its activity, setting up more branches and increasing local campaigning in preparation for a possible referendum.
The panel discussion will feature:
- Dr Alex Balch, Department of Politics, University of Liverpool
- Theresa Griffin MEP (Labour)
- Michael Welsh MEP from 1979-1994 (Conservative)
- Chris Davies MEP from 1999-2014 (Liberal Democrat)
- Peter Cranie candidate in the 2014 EP elections (Green Party)
For more details on how to join the European Movement’s new branch and how to register for this event please contact the European Movement’s North West Representative, John Studholmes at email@example.com