European Movement Croatia
The European Home Zagreb has as its most important goal the education and information of the public and civil society on the process of Croatian accession to the European Union.
Our strategic projects are:
- Information and educational projects on Croatia’s accession to the European Union;
- Updates and information;
- Promotion and protection of human rights;
- Projects for students, students, and youth;
- Education and information fpr teachers and professors;
- Informing citizens about European integration by promoting European values and achievements;
- Negotiations – a discussion forum with guest members of the Negotiating Committee.
- President: Nataša Owens
- Secretary General: Mislav Stipic