European Movement Finland
The European Finland Association is an open non-governmental organization interested in all European affairs and a national central organization that welcomes Finland’s EU membership and European integration.
The purpose of the association is;
- To promote the aspirations of member communities in EU and international politics in Finland and in Europe;
- Act as a forum for members of the communities and as a brainstorm for formulating Finland’s EU policy;
- To contribute to the impact of Finland’s EU membership, the European Union, foreign and security policy and European integration and political decision-making;
- To activate citizens, in particular young voters, to participate in European elections and to promote democracy,
- To act as a public forum for discussion and as a team of experts when formulating Finland ‘s EU policy;
- To promote the knowledge of European culture in Finland and to cultural exchanges and interactions between Finland and other EU countries.
- Secretary General: Aku Aarva