ALDE: 5 ALDE MEPs shortlisted for the MEP Awards 2020
Five Renew Europe MEPs from ALDE’s member parties have been shortlisted for the MEP Awards 2020, a prize annually organised by Parliament Magazine – an EU politics magazine that covers European Parliament news, opinions and comments – to celebrate the work and achievements of MEPs across a range of policy areas.
The nominees and their corresponding categories are the following:
- Dita Charanzová MEP (ANO, Czech Republic) for the Internal Market and Consumer Protection Award
- Martina Dlabajová MEP (ANO, Czech Republic) for the Digital Single Market Award
- Anna Júlia Donáth MEP (Momentum, Hungary) for the Best Social Media User Award
- Karen Melchior MEP (Radikale Venstre, Denmark) for the Best Social Media User Award
- Dominique Riquet MEP (Mouvement Radical / Social Libéral, France) for the Transport & Tourism Award
Read more about it here.