Introducing… AGEE-Europe’s board 2015/16!
On 1st August, the 53rd Comité Directeur of AEGEE-Europe kicked off its term in our head office, at the Rue du Noyer 55. We are starting this term with lots of enthusiasm, and we are determined to keep bringing the idea of a united Europe closer to young Europeans and support our Network in their initiatives.
The new board consists of:
- President: Aleksandra Kluczka
- Secretary General: Svenja van der Tol
- Financial Director: Ander Guerrero Ruiz
- Vice President and Projects Director: Réka Salamon
- External Relations Director: Pablo Hernández Rodríguez
- Network and Human Resources Director: Maryana Semenyak
- Communications Director: Anna Gumbau Martínez
If you want to get to know the new Comité Directeur better, you can read the dossier that contains more information and our contacts.