European Movement Montenegro
European Movement in Montenegro is a non-governmental organization which deals with projects and activities in the field of European integration in Montenegro.
European Movement in Montenegro has the following objectives:
– Improvement of understanding and cooperation between people, communities, and countries;
– Encouraging comprehensive and free communication in the fields of culture, information, economics;
– Spreading ideas of European integration in Montenegro;
– Influencing the public of Montenegro to direct its engagement towards democratic action, towards achieving equality of pe;ople and their communities, respecting and improving standards adopted in European Union
The main direction of activity of the European Movement is education on the European Union, its values and structure, way of functioning, as well as the European integration process. The organization deals with the education of citizens of different target groups, but particularly the education of employees in state institutions and local governments.
- President: Momcilo Radulovic