The European Direction is the country’s leading current affairs podcast on EU policy – at least in the opinion of the presenter Aku Aarva. Europe’s past, present, and future are at stake, but not necessarily in that order.
Boldly at the heart of international Finnish and European decision-making, of course starred by top guests.
Nationalist populists should not bother to listen.
Krash Oy is responsible for production .
- COVID19 and the European Parliament
- Decision makers in telecommuting
- When do borders open?
- Korona is under control and Europe Day is approaching
- Brake men, referendum and Finland into the west
- Restrictions will be lifted, but will there be another wave from Africa?
- Cities carry the coronary burden
- Coronavirus pandemic and disinformation (see also Faktabar EU & infodemia webinar )
Find more information on where to listen here.